Monday, January 26, 2009

Mini File Cabinet and Gable Box


Hey there everyone in blogland. Hope your weekend was a blast. I found this neat cabinet file on Toys Haven and just had to try it. Its functional too. This gable box I found on splitcoast. Here is the in-gree-da-mints... Hee hee
File cabinet- wild asparagus cardstock, papertrey ink, pallette ink, fiskars stamps, offray ribbon,
Gable box- papertrey CS, inkadinkado stamp, dew drops, prima flowers, and stickles liquid pearls.
Tropical candies.
Hope you have a wonderful week and thank you so much for stopping by.

3 comments:

Rita said...

Wow, this is Fabulous Jodi! I luv it! You are so crafty! Glad to have you back, I missed you! Hugs Rita

Denise said...

WOW, those projects were worth the wait!!! Glad to see you back posting....don't stay away too long now. Miss you, when are you coming over?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Rita...very crafty! That filing cabinet is unique. I love the placement of the flowers on the gable box...