Thursday, January 29, 2009

Different faces....

Happy Thursday everyone. I just wanted to share with you my twins. Here they are as Spiderman and a butterfly. Neat huh, we had this done at The Honolulu city lights a few days after Christmas. It's amazing how they can do this and so fast. You know 3 year olds won't sit still for more than 5 seconds. But she got it done fast, she is so good with the kids. Her name is Mary Ann Changg. We went to Zippy's after to eat and they were getting so much attention. Shucks, I should have had my face painted too. I told my husband but, he would not be game. He's too reserved. I am the wild one... Have a great day and an even more wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by .... A Hui Hou!













1 comment:

Denise said...

Your twins are adorable!! So when are we crafting? I sent you sn emsil but it csme bsck......