Thursday, September 4, 2008

all kine stuff

I had such a great time creating this for my BFF. She wanted a sample for her store. Here is the deets DCWV DP, su cardstock copics and buttons orm here and there. This stamps set is available at Little C's Stamps and things. They are by Pink Cat Studios and if you want to find them you can click here I cant seem to get enough of this lingerie stamp set. Here is another one ...




and last but not least. Here is Mr. Stegosaurus I cuttlebug the back ground, used Dew drops, DP is 3 bugs in a rug and stamp is from Whipper snapper.
You can find most of these supplies and all of these stamps and paper at Little C's stamps and things

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

WOW!! WOW!!!! WOW!!!!! I am AMAZED at what you are creating with that lingerie set sister.... your work has truly blossomed since being on my team!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to create and showing me the love....

smooches,
Jen

Rita said...

Wowzer Jodi! I luv all your beautiful creations! I agree with Jen, that lingerie set is so pretty & your doing a fabulous job creating with it & all the other images as well!