Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Little Birdy told me to...

Practice , Practice, Practice with my copics to achieve the desired effect.


A simple card, I was actually practicing with my copics to achieve the blend that I like. Birdy Paper and plaid paper is from DCWV and I used Bazzil bling paper and cuttle bug folder "swirls. You can find all of these supplies listed above at J's, He does not have an online store but if you are ever in the Honolulu area you can stop by J's knicknacks. Cuttlebug and bling can be found at Jen's Little C's Stamp and things Fiskars Jumbo zigzag scissors were used for the pattern. I think I had that scissors for over 15 years, and can you tell I just love that ribbon, can't remember where I got that from either.

2 comments:

Monique F said...

wow, Jo, I haven't been on my google reader in way too long...and I did and holy cow...there she was my scrapbook sister - blogging away!!! Nice stuff girl, I also saw some of your things on Jen's site, you go girl. Can't wait for our semi-annual event coming up on the 20th - see you then!

Little C's Creations said...

Love your blending girlfriend!!! Thanks for sharing with me - I made a lil' tutorial today, remember I was doing the pics on Sunday? Hahahhaa.... this is so cute!!!

Hugs,
Jen