Monday, March 9, 2009

does it ever end....

My kids famous line is "Mommy, Why are you always cleaning?" Hmmmmmmm should I tell them the truth...Okay yeah they make a lot of mess, but for the most part they do pick up their toys...(sometimes)..without being told..but I cannot stand small pieces of anything on the carpet. you know, lint, cookie crumbs, whatever....so I vacuum everyday.. sometimes twice. sweep the kitchen daily.. okay I have this obsession with stuff on the floor. always been that way. Before I gave birth, I did not believe in the "whole nesting thing" ... But a week before my schedule cesarean. I had my husband shampoo the rug 5 (yep 5) times. and I had to redo what he did just to make sure that it was extra clean.. and I re arranged the twins clothing and changed which drawers there clothes went in. Only to redo it the next day because I changed my mind. then the car seats, to bring them home in. I had my husband recheck them to make sure they were properly fitted. then I had my neighbor who is certified for car seats. check them out and give us the go ahead. ( you can imagine my husband by this point.) So now that I look back on things... I laugh and do believe in "nesting"

No comments: