Monday, August 25, 2008

U Sweet thang!





I was in the mood for something sweet and fruity. So I decided to make a card using "Sweet Treats" from Pink Cat Studio, which you can find at Jen's Online store Little C's Stamps and things . I just love these images from Pink cat studio.



Here is the deet's


SU green galore


SU yoyo yellow


Copics sorry forgot which ones I used, bling from Little C's and "fun" brad from Queen and Company which you too can find at Little C's. Have a Terrific Tuesday!



5 comments:

Denise said...

Lovw the card. The coloring is so nice.

Risa said...

Your card is so pretty and I love that stamp set!

Melissa said...

WOW Jodie!! Your card just pops!! Awesome colours and so fun! Great job!!

Ethan Mashimo said...

i love the shading.... sooo real looking...yum. pie!

JackieLou said...

Yum-o Those pies....

Friday hugs,

Jackielou