Friday, November 9, 2007

I have been tagged......here we go









Sorry I have been away so long got really busy...




1)If you could have 100.00 pounds worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments,which would you choose?I would choose PAPER. In fact I already have hehh hhhe.


2)If you had to choose between using only stamps or rub ons which would you choose? I would use stamps. It's more versatile


3) If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts, but could only do one for a year which would you do?I would do cards, it's like mini scrapbooking with out the pictures of course


4) Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at hom...store ...i can do my projects there...

5) And the last but not least, what is your current cardmaking or scrapping style?I am trying to do more water coloring...tried gamsol... makes me wheeze.... ( I have really bad Asthma)and try using a new variety of colors.



2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Jodie:
Your twins are SOOOOO CUTE!!!! They look like rascals :)

Lori

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute indeed!

:-)