Wednesday, October 3, 2007

If can, can... if no can, no can..heehee get it?

Here it is.... I altered my first can...with the help of Jen Young.... yup she gave me the can.... and she even went as far as giving me the lid on the can too.... she could have conveniently use the pull tab on the can... but no...she got out her handy dandy Pampered Chef can opener and cranked away.... viola! she gave me the can... and stuck some pretty paper, by I don't know who and some ribbon and here we are......all cute and pretty....a big Mahalo, for Jen and her soup can... she left the pull tab ring so that i could add ribbon too it... all I did was cover the can.... still have to add stuff, but I thought it was purddy as is..
Here is the whole enchilada!... Thanks to Jen for the can and the " can do attitude" ... cause now I know I can!

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

hahahaha.... simply delicious. Now that makes the soup even MORE enjoyable, huh?!?! Turned out real purdy sister... good job. eh, but the can stay crooked, ah? hahaha... just tryin' to get you back (well, Mo actually) - I going cause trouble to her later on....

great job!!!
Hugs,
Jen

Lori said...

WOW!!! The can came out super nice. I guess, you'll be purchasing the can opener from the pampered chef...hehe

I love the way you added the ribbon on top...

:)
Lori