Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just Bee-cuze I like you!


I love this stamp set, the impression of the bee is great.... this card is so simple but yet so cute. I used TAC stamps ( of course) paper from Sam's
Club ( thanks, Mo) and black gel ink pen from sakura. Stamp ink by none other than TAC.
I made this card today bee-cuze, it reminds me never to take things for granted. I remember this day 6 years ago. My husband woke me and turned on the news and I sat up in bed in total shock. Many of my friends and and spouses of friends left to Iraq. Some came back and some are still there. I keep them in my prayers and hope that they will come back home safely. I am grateful for the sacrifices they made and are making for my freedom...To say " thank you" just seems so inadequate.

2 comments:

Jus' Mo again... said...

This card is so cute, boy you got to work quick using that...junk...paper??!! hehehe! You are so right though, we cannot forget this day, ever.

jus' mo

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Yeah. I know what you mean. Hey, thanks for sharing your card. I like the cute bee.
:-)