Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Free Stamp!!!!


Hi there - i just received another order of TAC stamps....why? Because now I have so much more room...since they take so little space, I can take them where ever I want to and when I am done the binder goes right back on the shelf( I will take a picture of it later)...But check this out..... with every $30.00 you spend with TAC, you are eligible for a free stamp....and yes you guessed it...the butterfly is one of them.... this card ( as you can tell) was made with one stamp....one of 15 stamps you can choose from...now....how cool is that?.. If you are interested please visit my website Click Here or you can always email me bebe@hawaii.rr.com ...just wanted to share how something free can be so easy and so cute.....love it... Have a great day!

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

This is an awesome creation!!! I'm filing it away for one of my FunShops!!! Love it!!!
:-)

Little C's Creations said...

you did a great job with this 1 stamp, sister!!! cool!!

hugs,
Jen